Donald Galvin, PA-C
Donald Galvin, PA-C, is a board certified physician assistant licensed to practice and prescribe medicine in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. Don gives direct patient care in Dr. Daley's clinics that includes examination, diagnosis, and treatment of degenerative knee and hip joint disorders. He also performs injections and aspirations in the clinic. Don assists Dr. Daley in the operating room and completes inpatient rounds. He maintains as a resource for patients in their pre and post surgical care and concerns.
Don received hisMaster of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Midwestern University in Downers Grove, Illinois. He completed his Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Saint Xavier University in Chicago, IL.
- MMS, PA-C, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- B.S., Saint Xavier University, Chicago, IL
Area of Specialty
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist Medical Center La Grange, Silver Cross Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants (IAPA)