Jessica Rodriguez PA-C
Jessica Rodriguez, MS, PA-C is a board-certified Physician Assistant licensed to practice medicine as well as prescribe most medications in the State of Illinois. Jessica works alongside Dr. Daley in both the operating room and clinic to assist in surgical procedures, perform joint injections, and diagnose and treat multiple hip and knee related problems. She assists Dr. Daley in all aspects of patient care for those who receive hip and knee treatment.
Jessica graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from The Ohio State University and received a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at University of Pittsburgh, a National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) accredited program. She received education and training in several specialties with an elective focus on surgery and orthopedics.
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH – B.S. in Psychology
Physician Assistant Program
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA – M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
Areas of Specialty
- Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopedics
- Privileges at Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center, Silver Cross Hospital, Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale Surgical Center, Salt Creek Surgery Center, and Tinley Woods Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants (IAPA)