Robert J. Daley, M.D
Dr. Daley is one of Chicagoland’s leading surgeons in the areas of Robotic Knee Replacement and Knee Arthroscopy. Dr. Daley gained national prominence when, as team physician for the Chicago White Sox, he performed Bo Jackson’s Total Hip Replacement, allowing him to successfully return to playing professional baseball. He also performed Artificial Knee Replacement surgery on Dan Hampton, a Hall of Fame NFL defensive tackle for the Chicago Bears.
Dr. Daley is involved in the design and development of surgical implants for several manufacturers, giving him additional insight into determining the best solutions for his patients. He is a regularly featured speaker on orthopaedic topics related to arthritis and knee replacement.
Dr. Daley has advanced training and extensive experience in specialized joint surgery including a Reconstructive Joint Surgery fellowship at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Reconstructive Joint Surgery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Specialty
Current & Previous Appointments
- Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Former Team Physician, Chicago White Sox
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Clinical Support Staff
Dr. Robert J. Daley has office hours at the following locations:
Awards and Honors
550 West Ogden Ave
Hinsdale, IL 60521
New Lenox Office
1870 Silver Cross Boulevard
New Lenox, IL 60451